How to order your canvas printing
Five easy steps:
- Simply click on the Select File button - Choose your photo
- Select a size range - Our website will automatically show you a preview
- If the size range does not suite your photo - Choose an alternative
- Select print size & framing style - Our website will show you a preview
- Add to basket!
- Our website will normally upload up to 200Mb photo files or even larger. We can accept jpg, jpeg, tif or tiff files through the website.
- Any problems, please contact us.
- Occasionally files will have difficulty uploading due to internet speeds.If you are having trouble uploading your photo file through our website please use WETRANSFER, a free file transfer website, to send us your image. They send us a link and we can then download your file. Alternatively, we are happy for you to email us a link from a DROPBOX account or any method you prefer.
- Free File Transfer: wetransfer.com
- Simply email us with your requirements: Size & Framing Style. We will process your order manually and email you a payPal invoice (credit/debit cards accepted) or you can pay via BACS (bank transfer).