We Offer Two Secure Payment Methods
- PayPal Secure Payments
- We use PayPal secure payments for the processing of our website payments. Many websites use payPal payment services as they are a safe, secure method. Once you confirm your order, you will be re-directed to the payPal payments service. You can then choose to use your payPal account (if you have one) or alternatively, you can choose to pay using your credit or debit card. PayPal payments will accept most major cards including VISA, Mastercard, Maestro or American Express.
- We also email payPal invoices for bespoke poster sizes. These invoices can also be paid with PayPal or Credit/Debit card.
- Bank Transfer Payments (BACS)
- Bank transfer payments can be used if you have previously registered with your bank for internet banking.
- When you have confirmed your order, an order email will be sent to you with the neccessary payment details. You will then need to go to your internet banking website and create a payment to us. Simply use your order number as reference. Most high street banks such as HSBC, Barclays and Lloyds, process bank transfer payments within 2-3 hours. Once we have received your payment, we will print and despatch your order.